January 24, 2010

Good Things #7 Finding Old Friends On Facebook


Facebook has certainly broadened my social scene. I was able to reconnect with my friend Kris Horton most recently. As you can see she came for Sunday Supper. We had curry and homemade coconut ice cream. Kris is currently taking a course in small engine repair. She already knows a good bit about what is under the hood of a car. She likes motorcycles too. In turn she has invited me to Lancaster for the weekend. Her aunt & uncle own an empty house there where she often weekends. David promises to take care of the dogs.

I was also able to reconnect with a childhood friend who is coming all the way from Massachusetts with her two boys over Easter weekend. Looking forward to seeing you then Cyndi. Cyndi is the organist who likes my gloves.

Besides these most recent finds I have gotten to know some of my acquaintances so much better and I can keep up with my kids too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 

The Bird House Blog | Nest In Bloom Design