September 23, 2011

A Lazy Afternoon


It is a rainy Friday afternoon and the housework is done. I am waiting for Jonathan to show up with Ashley. It was to be parents day at LB but my son said he'd rather come home early after spending time with his girl. So for now I am sipping coffee and planning my next quilt.'

Above are my color choices for the Double Irish Chain which I'm thinking may become a Triple Irish Chain ... I'll play with it some. I think I may have enough colors to make a second quilt and I think Rolling Stone is a pretty pattern that I have worked on before in my Wood Rose Quilt. The lovely sweater to the lower left was found at the thrift store for a couple of dollars. It needs a small repair. I think it is a lovely find for one of the grandchildren.... might be slightly large for Asher.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 

The Bird House Blog | Nest In Bloom Design