September 20, 2011

Knit Picks












Here are some patterns I would love to try! The Drops Design Patterns are available online under free patterns at Nordic Knits. There are so many free patterns I have only just begun to look through them in my spare time! I did purchase the glove pattern from Noble Knits because it compliments a free cable knit hat pattern that I have in my file. So many projects ... so little time. I have just completed a baby vest done in University of Delaware colors. And I've started a lovely intricate basket weave scarf (another free pattern). I seem to gravitate to these complicated projects .... proof that I do enjoy the process over quick sale .... somewhere there has to be a happy medium.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 

The Bird House Blog | Nest In Bloom Design