March 18, 2011

Etsy News


I have found a lovely Homer Laughlin Serving Bowl Virginia Rose which compliments the Carolyn luncheon set. Another one of these serving bowls is featured in my favorites from another etsy site. Check out my studio and click on Favorites.

Two other additions to the vintage portion of my studio are a beautifully, crazed and hand rubbed Ironstone Covered Dish and a Lace Collar. You can't get a better price anywhere. Also my new Tweedy Hat available in two sizes (3-6 month & 6-12month). I have the yarn in stock to make complimentary mitts and sweaters.
'
The mitts would be in the same tweedy design and the sweaters would carry a small motif. A tugboat or whale for the blue hat and a cat for the linen. I did enjoy knitting the herringbone design featured in the Tweedy Hat but it is tedious. For every 3 rows I knit one has to come out. Getting off even just one stitch throws the whole design which is why the hats are priced at $40 ... all though they do come beautifully gift boxed. I should take pictures of those boxes.
'
Coming soon; my new Woven Nubby (hat and scarf). Stay tuned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 

The Bird House Blog | Nest In Bloom Design